"At the top experience" BURJ KHALIFA |
Hi guys, I am Jerry James, an electronics engineer passed out from Toc H college KOchin.Its with great excitement and least awareness i start this blogging venture.I believe there is some sort of a skill,taste that i could develop as well as analyse through this journey taking off.My passion goes absolutely for Music,Drumming(more precisely),english vocabulary(not literature) etc.
To share a little of my present life,I work for a company named Wotek Honeywell as a project sales engineer .The picture above should give you a Dubai-Arabic essence- u c i'm working in Dubai.Well,This is my first job and its really interesting to encounter new situations,people and paving ahead day by day.I move around Dubai city to meet MEP contractors and nag behind their big shot engineers to win a project & only to win a project.So far, so good except for the 4 nasty fine slips i got for over speeding.
Drumming is my favorite activity,topic,time pass , everything for that matter.I have spend a considerable amount of time during ma teenage behind the instrument.It all began with my exposure to western styles of music back in Hi-School,MONTFORT.A Mizo junior over there inspired me to learn drums.I had enjoyed those long trippy,addictive practices at school and home.5-6 hrs continuously,how can you do something for so much time continuously if you really don't like it .That bold class snare tone,deep base kick,familiar stick rebounce, its always there in my heart for Drums.
Drumming is my favorite activity,topic,time pass , everything for that matter.I have spend a considerable amount of time during ma teenage behind the instrument.It all began with my exposure to western styles of music back in Hi-School,MONTFORT.A Mizo junior over there inspired me to learn drums.I had enjoyed those long trippy,addictive practices at school and home.5-6 hrs continuously,how can you do something for so much time continuously if you really don't like it .That bold class snare tone,deep base kick,familiar stick rebounce, its always there in my heart for Drums.
No comments:
Post a Comment